Stay on target
American Horror Story is undoubtedly one of the best shows on TV, except for the last season and that whole Roanoke mess. But I digress. It’s one of the most memorable television events there’s been in some time, especially when it comes to pushing the envelope with horror entertainment. What better series to collect Funko Pops of? Here are some of the best ones out there!
1. The Countess (American Horror Story: Hotel)
Lady Gaga’s acting debut on television was a memorable one, as was the Countess in general.
2. Elsa Mars and Ma Petite (American Horror Story: Freak Show)
Everyone’s favorite little Ma Petite lives on with her Miss Elsa with this Pop set, with Elsa in her signature “Life on Mars” suit and bright blue eyeshadow a la Bowie.
3. Blood Splattered Fiona Goode (American Horror Story: Coven)
Fiona Goode covered in blood isn’t anything new since she’s always out to get what she wants. She looks even cooler with this special edition Pop figure.
4. Cordelia Foxx – Scarred (American Horror Story: Coven)
Cordelia may have lost her sight after being doused with acid, but being the amazing Supreme she was, she was still able to be a badass in the end.
5. Pepper (American Horror Story: Asylum)
Sweet little Pepper was a fan favorite character in American Horror Story: Asylum, and now she can bring some sunshine into your life too.
6. Bette and Dot Tattler (American Horror Story: Freak Show)
The tragic story of the Tattler Twins can be retold in your home with this striking two-headed figure just like the characters on the show.
7. Rubberman (American Horror Story: Murder House)
The mysterious Rubber Man is a force to be reckoned with, especially once you find out his true identity.
8. Twisty (American Horror Story: Freak Show)
Don’t cross this psycho clown with plenty of secrets underneath his clown mask.
9. Hypodermic Sally (American Horror Story: Hotel)
Ease some of Sally’s misery by taking her home and introducing her to all your Funko Pop collection!
10. Marie Laveau (American Horror Story: Coven)
Who’s the baddest witch in town? Marie, of course! Here she is in all her exquisite glory.