If your new year’s resolution was “get in shape” this year, a fitness tracker could give you the boost you need to stay on track. Right now Jawbone’s UP 24 is on sale for just $70, a helpful savings of 46%. If you have Amazon Prime, you can alternatively score the clippable UP Move for only $40.
The UP 24 (pictured above) is a band that fits snugly onto your wrist and tracks your movements throughout the day. You’re able to keep a record of your steps, your exercise, your calories burned and more. Through the UP’s Smart Coach and a series of connected apps, you can also keep track of your diet to see if you’re eating right, or connect with friends for shared motivation.
A vibrating Smart Alarm can wake you up with an Idle Alert if you haven’t been moving for a while. The UP 24 is also capable of monitoring your sleep quality at night, helping you set the best routines for your health.
The UP Move is a clippable monitor rather than a wristband, and it doesn’t function as a sleep monitor or have the ability to vibrate as an alarm. While you can purchase a (non-vibrating) wristband separately to monitor your sleep, it costs extra, losing some of the savings between the two. That said, if you’re a member of Amazon Prime, you can pick up the Move with 20% knocked off, and it’ll do just as well as the 24 at tracking your movement and connecting to UP’s ecosystem of online apps.
- UP 24 fitness wristband by Jawbone for $69.99 (red) (normally $129)
- UP Move fitness clip by Jawbone for $39.99 with Prime (normally $49.99)
Other best deals for today include:
- Zippo A-Frame hand warmer for $13.71 with free shipping on $35+ or with Prime (normally $19.99)
- Dell Venue 7 (3740) 16GB Android 4.4 tablet for $99.99 (normally $149.99)
- Thumper Mini Pro 2 massager for $195 (normally $229)